For rental properties we provide landlord gas safety certificates for all your gas appliances. This keeps your tenants safe and ensures that you are complying with the law.

What does a gas safety certificate involve?

  • Service of gas boiler
  • Service of gas fire
  • Gas Test on cooker/hob
  • Service Gas Rayburn or Gas Aga
  • Issue Gas Certificate

Please contact us for more information or to arrange a visit from one of our team.

At Major Plumbing Co we know how important locating a trusted and reliable plumber and heating engineers is to you, and offer you a promise that our Gas Safe (Registration 556728) and Vaillant approved plumbing and heating engineers will:

  • Arrive at the arranged time or keep you informed of any delays
  • Explain what the problem is and how we intend to fix it
  • Provide quotes based on the fairest prices and only complete work that is essential
  • Treat your property with respect, and leave your property in as clean and tidy state as possible
  • Provide you with all of the replaced or removed parts
  • Work strictly to Gas Safe regulations, putting your households safety first

Please take a closer look through our website at the services we offer and do not hesitate to contact us, when we will be pleased to hear from you.